I bought this set for more than a month
I have to say i didn't think a lot while i was in the store
I just really really wanted this one....
when i really really want to have something
i will go for it without too much consideration
so end up
i always buy a lot unnecessary stuff, sigh~
I didn't have time to put the cafe corner together by the time i got it
the large box has been sit under my bed for a long long time
then...
i suddenly remembered i had something to do
while we were waiting for updating my old pc by my friend
we started building the 1st level around 5pm....
it took me a long time
since this is my 1st lego ...hahaha
we didn't finishthe 1st level until 930pm
and i didn't have energy to put the other 2 levels together....
i guess i am too old to play this~

1 comment:
Thanks! Yes, he is sweet. At the end, he ordered online without asking your roommate.
The Lego cafe is so cute!!! I have see it when I come back.
Merry Christmas!!!!!
Post a Comment