after i done with my last final exam, I tried to stay up...but...I couldn't help to fall asleep after i went home~ sleeping, sleeping, sleeping~ I have been doing that since Fri. and of course i am recharged right now~ hahaha~
i was so happy to see my parents @sf~ i am so lucky to have their love and care~ daddy got me a design book and Wall.E DVD, and mommy made delicious sweet water~muah~
but i left and headed back to my school apt last night since....i haven't cleaned dada's cage for ages, I don't want my little pet get sick or hate me....hahaha
this is how messy my table and floor can be during finals......paper everywhere~

1 comment:
Finally, we can take a rest for while before we flight our wars again.
Merry Christmas!!!!! I wish that you have a nice holiday with your friends and family.
I will see you when I come back. Don't forget to give DADA a christmas gift.
Post a Comment