I was off on Mon & Tue from work because of my sensitive skin...too bad~
so I need to catch up my hours in 3 days...hopefully I can~
Plus, I don't have internet at apartment right now,so I need to check my emails at my working place~
It was boring @ home, so I found some Japanese and Korean dramas that I had for a while to watch...of course, they only have Chinese subtitle, so I need to pay attention to it...otherwise, i have no idea what they are talking about
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey Wendy,
Sry. Am not back to SJ yet...; _ ;
Need to take care some stuff first...
-Ginny
Finally, your skin is getting better. I am happy for you.
I went out two days last week, but I cannot went out this week because the weather was really bad. Anyways, I still have about two weeks. Btw, I hasn't contacted my high school friends yet.
I wish that you find something interesting to do during work.
I watched the Olympic game opening last night. It was amazing. I am sure you can watch it on youtube or somewhere online.
I heard that the weather is not really hot in San Jose. So, everything cools down a bit lately.
I miss you too. Yes, we will continue our little journey when I come back.
Of course, you should continue your own journey first.
hey yo wat sup ....XD
Post a Comment