Thursday, August 14, 2008

bye my #17's old roommates

The new roommates are moving in tonight( I guess, if they want to) or tomorrow....I am a little excited and a little worry about it...well, I hope everything will be fine!!!:) Just hope the stuffs I heard before won't happen la~keep it clean!!!
Glad that my 17 girls move to closed places, so I can visit them easily,ya~

2 comments:

MrSudden said...

I will be back next weekend. See you later!
Of course, I know your size and I will buy you dress if I see one that you may like.
Wow, both roommates are going to move in. Are you ready. I hope that you have a good time with your roommate. How about the girl? Is she going to move in too?
I was not having a daydreaming. My brother tried to took a photo with my head cut off from my body.

MrSudden said...

I haven't checked my WST yet. I forgot my password of mysjsu. I will check it later.
Thanks for asking. I hope that I will pass it.