What is better than using your own handmade products, and living with a heart?
You are not slower than other people, you just chose a living style that you enjoy the most. Don't worry, I support you.
Btw, I saw some people still selling old type of phones. They are so expensive.
You are sooooo sweet~I can't wait to have a tea party with you as well. We should take out all our tea sets, and have a wonderful tea party.
Important: you have to be aware earthquake. I don't think that the earthquakes happening recently are related. However, they caused serious damages in three different countries. So, you should make sure you have water at home and places to hide when worst thing comes. (CROSS FINGERS)
One more thing: The Japan earthquake (Tsunami) is going to somewhat affect the west coast (C.A). So, you have to be careful when You go back home in S.F
Ok, I think of a new idea. Actually, it is not an original idea. I will go to buy supplies tomorrow. I will show you the product when I finish.
I saw many things that you may like everywhere I go. Especially, many people is going to the Mori World. It is not exactly Mori, but more like shepherd who is working on top of Poland mountain. They are not city people anymore.
5 comments:
What is better than using your own handmade products, and living with a heart?
You are not slower than other people, you just chose a living style that you enjoy the most. Don't worry, I support you.
Btw, I saw some people still selling old type of phones. They are so expensive.
You are sooooo sweet~I can't wait to have a tea party with you as well. We should take out all our tea sets, and have a wonderful tea party.
Important: you have to be aware earthquake.
I don't think that the earthquakes happening recently are related. However, they caused serious damages in three different countries. So, you should make sure you have water at home and places to hide when worst thing comes. (CROSS FINGERS)
One more thing: The Japan earthquake (Tsunami) is going to somewhat affect the west coast (C.A). So, you have to be careful when You go back home in S.F
Thanks for you supporting, my buddy~
Thanks for your safety reminder, I will ask my family and friends to be aware too. The earth is just not safe anymore, sigh~ You have take care too!
Ok, I think of a new idea. Actually, it is not an original idea. I will go to buy supplies tomorrow. I will show you the product when I finish.
I saw many things that you may like everywhere I go. Especially, many people is going to the Mori World. It is not exactly Mori, but more like shepherd who is working on top of Poland mountain. They are not city people anymore.
Cool~ I can't wait to see your new creations!!!!
Really??? Think you should get into the mori world too XD I'm not sure what's like shepherd though
Post a Comment