Dear Buddy, You are so funny!! You finished 3 French Village Vanilla Yogurts in one day. Ok, I will try it. Did you buy a box of yogurt again? Yes, you should try the dessert. It costs about $3.00.Haaaaaa!!! I had good time. Your birthday is coming as well. I will see you the coming Saturday. Of course, you will get your late Christmas gift.Haaaa! I logged in with a wrong ID, so I deleted the first comment.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Dear Buddy,
You are so funny!! You finished 3 French Village Vanilla Yogurts in one day. Ok, I will try it. Did you buy a box of yogurt again?
Yes, you should try the dessert. It costs about $3.00.
Haaaaaa!!! I had good time. Your birthday is coming as well.
I will see you the coming Saturday. Of course, you will get your late Christmas gift.
Haaaa! I logged in with a wrong ID, so I deleted the first comment.
Post a Comment