Sunday, November 14, 2010

Let it snow~ Let it snow~


























Even though we are still in mid November, I can totally feel the Christmas sense everywhere. The craft show Reclaimed Legacies 2010 we attended yesterday was filled with Christmas decorations. There were Santa, snow man, snow flake, and gingerbread man :D I was fallen into the holiday mood right away. Many parents and grand-parents started getting holiday gifts for their family members.

I did a little shopping by the end of the day. I bought a vintage flora button magnet, and I’ll ask my dear Mr.Sudden to help me turning it over to a necklace. Then, while I was getting material at Michaels today, I got this holiday stickers from Martha Stewart as well. It it just too cute that I couldn't hold myself to buy it XD

2 comments:

MrSudden said...

I can't wait for Christmas to come too.
Before that, we have a lot of work to do.
Yes, I will turn it into a wonderful necklace.

150inWonderland said...

Yeah~ I can't wait to wear it, the magnet is just too pretty~