Wednesday, April 28, 2010

渴睡+飢餓+沮喪ing

本以為完成的,結果發現非也~
本來爲完成了的“一號”自豪興奮,結果是出了大差錯!!!!
唯一慶幸的是在無人知道前(否則就鑄成大錯)還來得及改回來,但“一號”就不再了(沮喪~)
此時只能勉勵自己:再接再勵吧!!!


by 等待開飯的人

1 comment:

MrSudden said...

You can annoy the second part because it is about a book.
The first one is a scene from the movie New York, I Love You. The movie wasn't that good, but that scene is beautiful. Do you agree?
The third one is something about my roommates (I think that you know what I meant.) I am worry that I cannot solve the problem.
Honestly, I am not doing fine. I am very stressful right now. At first, my editing work is going fine. Then, I started to lose confident.
I think that we are at the same boat. I am happy that you can fix it. Don't give up~
I got your postcard and letter few days ago. I will send you one when I come back from P.A. You use the letter paper and envelop right away. GOOD~