Wednesday, August 12, 2009

bonjour~

I want to get Julia's cook book after watched movie Julie and Julia

4 comments:

Clean Berry Jam said...

Nice. I want to see that movie! Julia Child rocked. You should totally get the book and start making dishes out of it. You can probably find it in a used book store which is often the best way to buy a book IMO. French cooking really isn't as hard as some people make it out to be.

The Country Cooking of France book from Chronicle the other year is also pretty good + available at the library on campus. I tried a few from it. Geh...getting hungry.

150inWonderland said...

wow~ thx, hope I can find the book in used book store.
Hope you will enjoy the movie too~

MrSudden said...

I am going to watch the movie tmr.
The cook is very pretty~

MrSudden said...

Sorry,

I meant the cook book~