Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Mayday

There were so much going on last month
a lot of stay-up nights at IS226
a lot of memorable moments with neo, apt 17 & apt 18


a picture I took when I was walking back to my apt in early morning after staying up in school, I was amazed by the beauty of nature :D
my station
see how many stuff I had on the table~
luggage exchange~
WHAT A MESS!!!!!!
yes, that was what happened during finals


my last night in IS226
I will miss everything and everyone in there~





And then......
you are going to see delicious food all the way down from this point
yes....they are the evils
but I love them...hahaha



@ Sushiosushi with mr. sudden, b ho, and ms. sudden, thx all~





@ stinking rose with mr. sudden, thx for the nice photos
@ elephant bar with k&d
finally, green tea ice cream, yeah!
so....it's time to have some workout~
LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

MrSudden said...

Let's go EAT again. You don't want to mention the word "EAT" again.

YES! We had a lot of fun this few weeks. Don't let it stops~
Thanks for the music and drama.