

i guess it's a strawberry season right now~my dad bought a large box of strawberry on Sat.
sweet scent filled up our living room
hum.......sweet, sweet
i was going to make strawberry jam on Sun...
but i didn't make any since i was busy XD
then we went to EASON'S MOVING ON STAGE 18 in cow palace
i love eason!!!!!!!!!!!!
the performance was pretty good that night
i cannot forget his rainbow custom XD
the only thing i would complain is
the show is a little bit short
yes yes.....i hope it's longer
suddenly........
i want to go to watch MAYDAY's concert in TW

2 comments:
Wow, I didn't know that he came. You should tell me. I like his performance too.
Strawberries Jam- Can you teach me how to make it? I want to learn.
So, are you free on Thursday? We can go eat cupcake together.
sorry....i thought you knew that~
sure i can teach you how to make it, it's super easy~
cupcake on Thursday,yeah~ what time you are planning to go???
Post a Comment