Sunday, March 1, 2009

can't stop playing it



I took some pictures with my old digital camera when I was going back and forth between SJ&SF this weekend...
then...
I have so much fun playing with Poladroid Image Maker~
Thanks to Mr.Sudden telling me this fun software XD

5 comments:

MrSudden said...

Amazing, I love all the picture. Especially, I like the one that with words on the floor.

No thanks! I am happy that you enjoy it.

MrSudden said...

Hey buddy,

Blog about food. I just want to look at them, but I don't think that I will try their recipes.

MrSudden said...

Oh, I forgot to post the link
sorry!
http://www.thejewelsofny.com/recipes/

AgGie said...

wahaha...I added u on my page....and I think I will play with this software as well...I just love that vintage quality....

150inWonderland said...

mr_sudden: the food looks great!!!you should try the recipes XD

AgGie: i add you also~ it's fun&free, hope you will have fun with it