So, are you currently struggling in a whirlpool. I hope that you can come out soon.Keep it simple is good, but sometimes, I don't think it is work.Do you want me to rescue you out?
btw, I forgot to give you the linksHere you are: You may had some of them already. 1. http://www.cannelle-vanille.blogspot.com/2. http://annathered.wordpress.com/3. http://recordtheday.blogspot.com/4.http://ohjoy.blogs.com/my_weblog/5.http://www.erinzam.com/blog/(Number 5 is the one who I told you about her skill of blending a book),6.http://thisisnaive.com/(This girl is smaller than you)7.http://pushedunder.com/woolandwater/8. http://lobsterandswan.blogspot.com/9. http://blackeiffel.blogspot.com/I hope that the blogs will may you feel better
Well, thx 1st~but i just had some comments for what happened around me, so it was not about me....yes, i'm safe.Thx again for all the web links, you are terrific!!!!!!In fact....i am in a whirlpool of a 1000 pieces jigsaw puzzle that i got last week, i'm sure you can rescue me out for that XD
Heyhere is a graphic design website http://www.shapeaspect.com/But they only posted selected work online
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So, are you currently struggling in a whirlpool. I hope that you can come out soon.
Keep it simple is good, but sometimes, I don't think it is work.
Do you want me to rescue you out?
btw, I forgot to give you the links
Here you are: You may had some of them already.
1. http://www.cannelle-vanille.blogspot.com/
2. http://annathered.wordpress.com/
3. http://recordtheday.blogspot.com/
4.http://ohjoy.blogs.com/my_weblog/
5.http://www.erinzam.com/blog/
(Number 5 is the one who I told you about her skill of blending a book),
6.http://thisisnaive.com/
(This girl is smaller than you)
7.http://pushedunder.com/woolandwater/
8. http://lobsterandswan.blogspot.com/
9. http://blackeiffel.blogspot.com/
I hope that the blogs will may you feel better
Well, thx 1st~
but i just had some comments for what happened around me, so it was not about me....yes, i'm safe.
Thx again for all the web links, you are terrific!!!!!!
In fact....i am in a whirlpool of a 1000 pieces jigsaw puzzle that i got last week, i'm sure you can rescue me out for that XD
Hey
here is a graphic design website
http://www.shapeaspect.com/
But they only posted selected work online
Post a Comment