Since the tide chart is due tomorrow
I went back to the design lab last night to work on my chart
and of course print the final one as well
I finished my chart about 2am...
but i got to wait for a long time to print
Fiona and I didn't go home until 4am...
even though i felt happy after i finally printed my chart out
i just don't like to stay up...
sleeping is the most important thing to me~
but i have a feeling i am going to lose it
since i chose graphic design as my major
anyway,i have to sleep early tonight!!!!!!!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Me too
I stayed up two night
It was not a good experience.
omg...I stayed till 5 usually but sleep till 12 or 1....XD
man thats just our path!!!!
Post a Comment