Sunday, October 5, 2008

my laid-back weekend

i was on the laid-back mode since this Tuesday...
the poster was turned in
the individual critique of the book was ended
METR quiz & CHIN midterm were done
so I decided not going back to SF
& have a laid-back weekend in SJ

Right after my midterm on Fri. afternoon
Mr.Sudden and I each had a small cup of gelato 1st
then we went to watch EAGLE EYE
a little disappointed with it because of its impressive trailer
I have to say it is a good action movie
however, the story is set sedulously

Apt#17 residents & Dan went to Costco. at Fri. night
we bought a lot of food~
the refrigerator was filled up after our crazy grocery shopping
and I spend extract money on a fragrance from Nina Ricci
it's called Nina


I was first impressed by its ads on magazine
I love the apple shape bottle
& fairy-tale feeling
& the scent is sweet & feminine
of course, the price is great at Costco

Sat. noon Gingerbread Man went to J.Town street fair with me
we thought it was fun
but...i think the one in sf is much better than this one
since no takoyaki was sold over there~
and they sold American food instead Japanese food...sigh~
then, we decided to visit the shop at Sj Museum of Quilts & Textiles
since Gingerbread Man had to a report about how to improve the shop
we visited some other galleries in SJ downtown as well
my fav. one is Anno Domini
it has great exhibitions going on over there
and I love the one by Know Hope
they also sale books and T-shirts over there


we went to ICA also
we had a conclusion after visiting ICA
being a fine art artist
you can either be rich or poor
sigh~

1 comment:

MrSudden said...

I want to go with you too
Those gallery shows seem interesting.
Of course, I love the apple shape bottle too