Sunday, September 7, 2008

DADA alarm clock is not working for 150 anymore

After staying one week with DADA...he can't wake me up at 4-5am anymore...
I guess I am just too tired with school and work, and I am getting used with the sounds he makes ( jumping and running in the cage)! How sad~I thought DADA would be my super early alarm clock when I needed to get up and do my homework~sigh~
& today is the Big Cleaning Day!!! DADA had a dust bath first, then I cleaned up his cage and put fresh pine bedding for him...so clean~

Kai and I had a crazy shopping day in SF yesterday....we got out our place @ 9:15am, then on 73,180& BART, and arrived @SF Downtown @11:30am....then 7.5 hrs shopping!!! We left SF @7:15pm and arrived @ Fremont @8:15pm...glad that we had someone to pick us up...since we couldn't walk anymore~
Even we shopping for a long time in SF, we didn't buy a lot...I thought I would get a coat for winter @ ZARA, and I did try about 7 coats on...but their cutting were not that well as they did for summer. Almost forgot to mention...the 7 coats I tried on were for kids~lol, yup, the style is good and the price is affordable~but I am disappointed for their winter collection, hope the spring collection is gonna look great!
ok,no more talking about shopping, time to become a grizzly bear with powerful claws~

2 comments:

sin said...

I wanna be a grizzly bear too...o _ o

MrSudden said...

Have a good time
Good~
Yeah. I hope that Zara spring collect will be good again.