Friday night, NEO had a bonfire party at the beach in Santa Cruz~ and my Apt#18 buddies went with me as well~It was fun to bake the marshmallows....yummy!!!But my Converse got super dirty because....anyway, it's wet and filled up with sand right now~thank you
we left the beach @10...and we supposed go to pigeon point, but we got lost on N Hyw1....it was foggy...we didn't see the light house~after 40min drive...we decided to go back to APT470~
then, we were on 84!!!84, it's not for beginner to drive, it's like the racing road in InitialD...omg~Glad that we got Sam!!!Thanks a lot!You saved our lives~ we just felt dizzy dizzy dizzy until we were on 280~When we saw APT470, we had a feeling that we never had before:APT470 is such a nice place!!! and no more 84!!!!
Opened my door....I saw my Chinchilla!!!Tonight is the first time I saw him/her(I don't know yet)!!!It's just a lovely animal!I still need to learn and know a lot about how to take care a chinchilla.....can't wait to play with it!!!
@ this moment, I am thinking about how to name it~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Same here same here
did you find your document?
Post a Comment