and I cleaned up his cage and the bath tub this afternoon after I was back from the library, then Sin came over and visit DADA
My lazy DADA didn't come out from his bath tub not until 8pm.....yup, because he's chinchilla
Kai and I put DADA into a blue plastic ball tonight...he was just lazy to move around,but he rolled into Brian's room suddenly!!! Then an accident happened~the cap of the ball was off, and he came out and ran around @ Brian's room....we were so worry if he would mess over Brian's room, then, I put a towel on him and carry him back into his cage in a fast speed( I was worry about if I would hurt him)~
DADA is just too heavy and break the cap~lol

1 comment:
Hahahaha~ Maybe the lock of the cap is loose?
I wanna see him run!XD
Post a Comment